Scalefusion Acceptable Use Policy
Effective Date: 30 March, 2019
Our goal at Scalefusion is to help IT Admins enforce enterprise policies, manage Corporate and/or Employee owned devices. To do this, we need to keep our services operating smoothly, fast and without any downtime or disruption. For this to happen, we need help from you, our customers, to not misuse or abuse our products and services.
To further elaborate on what exactly we meant by “misuse” or “abuse” and help us understand the transgressions and react accordingly – we have created this Acceptable Use Policy. Under the provision of this policy we reserve the right to remove user accounts and ban IPs which are inconsistent and incompatible with the spirit of the guidelines of this policy, even if it is something that is not outright forbidden by the letter of this policy.
All the services mentioned in this page refer to all the websites created and operated by ProMobi Technologies Pvt. Ltd. as well as any hosted services operated by ProMobi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Compromising the integrity of our systems, including probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network unless otherwise authorized to perform such activities.
- Reverse-engineering, tampering with, or hacking our services, bypassing any security protocols or authentication measures, unlawfully attempting to gain unauthorized access to customer accounts, services, networks, and data.
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure or systems by imposing an unreasonably large load that consumes extraordinary resources (RAM, CPU, bandwidth etc)
- Using automated tools like bots, spiders and malwares to send more requests to our servers than a human could send in the same time using normal web browser.
- Using the Services for completely different purpose than it was intended for in its corresponding usage parameters or documentation.
- “Phishing”, “spoofing”, misrepresentation of yourself or falsely implying any association with ProMobi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Using the services to violate the privacy of others, including phishing, posting other people’s confidential information without prior consent or collecting and gather personally identifiable information about our users from our services.
- Using our services to stalk, harass, or post direct or specific threats of violence against others.
- Using the services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of law (including without limitation, data, privacy and export control laws).
- Accessing, copying content, or searching our services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces.
- Soliciting our users for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by ProMobi Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- Disparaging ProMobi Technologies Pvt Ltd, its partners and its affiliates.
- Promoting or advertising products or services on our platform without appropriate authorization.
We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user’s account or access to the services without notice or liability if ProMobi (in its sole discretion) finds that a user has violated this Acceptable Use Policy.