Managing apps (Blocking/Unblocking) from device
- 1. Launch MobiLock Pro on your device.
2. Go to menu, on the upper right hand corner, as shown below, and click on Settings.
- 3. Enter your Passcode, to know more about passcode refer to Passcode help.
4. You will see a list of settings, select Manage apps, as shown.
- 5. You will see the list of applications available on the device, those with a green tab to the left indicate that they are already authorized (see below).
- 6. If you wish to enable ALL applications, click on the checkbox next to Select All, then click Save Selected Apps.
- 7. If you do not wish to select all applications, tap on the application you’d like to authorize to select it,
then click Save Selected Apps.
8. To unselect/un-authorize a selected app, tap on it again.
9. Press return, the selected apps should appear on the home screen.